About Me

My photo
I'm currently the CTO for Hedgehog Technology a business dedicated to delivering Cloud based productivity solutions in Logistics

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Presenting at Joel Oleson's Seminar tour in Melbourne

You've probably picked up by now that Quest has organised SharePoint Seminars around Australia in July.
Joel Oleson, SharePoint Guru and ex Microsoft SharePoint Team member will present on how to turn your SharePoint deployment project into a success and what you can do to prepare for the next version.

I don't think deployment of SharePoint 2007 is as successful as it can be without considering the added value of Office 2007 and the integrated features it offers users. So I'm presenting a breakout session during the Melbourne event about just that, how and why Office 2007 is a perfect fit to complement your SharePoint environment. I'll go beyond the obligatory Connect to Outlook action and demonstrate the power of Access, Visio, Word and Excel.

Please come and join us at this free seminar, but hurry, spaces are limited.

Click here to register for the Melbourne event on July the 9th.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ed,
Loved your training last week, I'll try to get to this seminar too.
Remember to add me to the community thingy pretty please,

Thanks
Glenn

Ed Richard said...

Hi Glenn,

would you mind clicking the Join button at http://www.mossig.net that way I get an email with your details and I won't forget to add you to the mailing list.

Cheers,
Ed